1. Connect NextD Player to your HDTV through an HDMI cable.
2. Turn on your HDTV and select the HDMI input port used.
3. Plug in the power cord to turn on NextD Player but DON'T plug in the Ethernet cable yet if you have one.
4. The Setup Wizard will launch automatically a few seconds after the desktop screen appears on NextD Player.
5. Simply follow the easy step-by-step instructions on TV screen to:
5.1 Connect your NextD Player to the Internet via either Ethernet or WiFi
5.2 Download the NextD Remote app to your smartphone (iOS/Android) from the app store
5.3 Connect the NextD Remote app to NextD Player for full remote control
After you complete the initial setup of NextD, you may want to sign in to the Google Play Store and Amazon App Store on NextD to explore and download 1 million+ Android apps to use on TV.