To perform a factory reset via software, simply follow these steps:1. Click on the Settings icon on the desktop screen of NextD Player.
2. Scroll down to "Backup and Reset" on the left menu.
3. Move right to select "Factory Reset" -> "Reset Phone".
Alternatively, the users can perform a factory reset via hardware button by following the steps below:
1. Unplug the power cord of NextD Player.
2. Use a paperclip to push down the RESET hole of the NextD Player box. (See attached picture for the RESET hole, for some batches, there is no button inside this RESET hole, in that case the RESET hole is located between the two USB ports behind the NextD)
3. Keep the paperclip in the pushed-down position while plugging the power cord.
4. When a green square appears on the TV screen, the users can remove the paperclip.
5. Unplug, then plug in the power cord again
After factory reset is successfully completed, NextD Player will automatically restart and be ready for use in just a few minutes.