A few things to check:
1. Make sure that your TV is turned on and switched to the same HDMI input port that your NextD Player is connected to.
2. Make sure that the HDMI cable is functional by testing it with other video output devices first.
3. Make sure that the HDMI cable is securely plugged in on both ends.
4. Make sure that the NextD Player's power cord is securely plugged in on both ends.
5. If you have an AV Receiver box or DVD/Bluray player between the NextD Player and your TV, make sure that it is turned on and configured properly to pass the HDMI signals from NextD to TV.
6. If you have an HDMI port splitter or any other devices between the NextD Player and your TV, please try removing it first to see if it blocks the HDMI signals.
If none of the above works, please contact the NextD support team for further assistance. All NextD products come with 1 year manufacturer's warranty. We will send you a free replacement unit whenever it is needed.