Not all Android apps are published in Google Play or other Android app stores. To install these apps on NextD, the users can follow the following steps:
1. Open the browser app on NextD Player then Google with keywords "AppName APK".
2. Browse through the search results and click on the corresponding links that let you download the app's APK files.
3. If prompted, select "Complete action using Browser", then click on "Just Once" to start the download of APK files.
For NextD N2:
4. Return to the NextD desktop screen, click on All Apps->App Installer to complete the installation.
For NextD N1:
4. Return to the NextD desktop screen, then click on the green Download icon on the lower left corner of the NextD desktop screen.
5. Select the corresponding APK file in the Download folder, then click to launch the installation.
* If clicking on the APK file doesn't launch the installation, please use the File Manager app on NextD to navigate to Local Memories->Download then click on the APK file to launch the installation.
** NextD is not associated with any 3rd party Android apps and cannot guarantee the performance, information security, and legality of them. Users are encouraged to exercise caution when installing apps that are not published in the Google Play Store or Amazon App Store.